Mark Ingram II's Baltimore Ravens host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ingram's rushing prop bets. Watch Ingram's Ravens square off with the Steelers at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Mark Ingram II Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Mark Ingram II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ingram has averaged 8.3 rushing attempts per game, 3.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- Ingram has collected more than 4.5 rushing attempts in six out of six games this season (100% of his chances).
- Ingram has averaged 2.4 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.7).
- In just one of six games this year, Ingram achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Ingram has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.7 rushing attempts) in just 16.7% of his games (one of six games).
- Ingram's 17.7 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Steelers are 13.2 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ingram has outperformed Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 4.5 attempts three times in three total games against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Ingram's 37.5 rushing yards per game average is 14.0 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Ingram has yet to rush for more than 23.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Ingram has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (51.7) by 14.2 yards.
- Ingram has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- In only two games this season (33.3%), Ingram, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 51.7.
- Over his three career matchups against the Steelers, Ingram averages 67 rushing yards per game, 43.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Steelers, Ingram has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 23.5 yards three times.
Powered By Data Skrive