Mark Ingram II and the Baltimore Ravens host the Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Ingram's rushing prop bets. Watch Ingram's Ravens take on the Cowboys at 8:05 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Mark Ingram II Rushing Prop Bets (12/8/2020)
Mark Ingram II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ingram has averaged 7.1 rushing attempts per game, 1.6 more than the over/under in Tuesday's game (5.5).
- Ingram has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts in five out of eight games this season (62.5% of his chances).
- Ingram's season-long average over/under is 9.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.7 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of eight games this year, Ingram achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (12.5% of his opportunities).
- Ingram has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (9.8 rushing attempts) in just 25% of his games (two of eight games).
- Ingram's 14.8 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Cowboys are 9.2 more rushes than his over/under in Tuesday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Ingram's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 5.5 attempts, a mark he has outdone four times in four total games versus the Cowboys.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Tuesday's rushing yards over/under for Ingram is set at 24.5. That is 4.5 fewer yards than his season average of 29.0.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight matchups), Ingram has put up more than 24.5 rushing yards.
- Ingram's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 46.4 yards, which he's fallen short of by 17.4 on average.
- Ingram has hit the rushing yards over in only two of eight opportunities (25%).
- Ingram has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (46.4) in only 25% of his games (two out of eight matchups).
- In his four career matchups against the Cowboys, Ingram averages 75.5 rushing yards per game, 51.0 more yards than his over/under in Tuesday's game.
- In four career games versus the Cowboys, Ingram has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 24.5 yards four times.
Powered By Data Skrive