On Sunday, Mark Ingram II and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips into Ingram's rushing prop bets. Watch how Ingram's performance plays out when the Ravens square off with the Steelers on NBC at 1:15 PM ET.
Mark Ingram II Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Mark Ingram II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ingram has averaged 7.1 rushing attempts per game, 0.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Ingram has collected more than 7.5 rushing attempts in four out of eight games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Ingram's season-long average over/under is 9.8 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just one of eight games this year, Ingram achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (12.5% of his opportunities).
- Ingram's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.8. He's gone over that total in only two of eight games (25%).
- Ingram's 17.7 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Steelers are 10.2 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Ingram's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 7.5 attempts, a mark he has surpassed three times in three career games opposite the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Ingram's 29.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight matchups), Ingram has put up more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Ingram has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (46.4) by 17.4 yards.
- Ingram has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of eight times (25%).
- In only two games this season (25%), Ingram, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 46.4.
- Over his three career matchups against the Steelers, Ingram averages 67 rushing yards per game, 36.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Steelers, Ingram has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 30.5 yards three times.
Powered By Data Skrive