Mark Ingram II and the Baltimore Ravens host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Ingram's rushing prop bets. Watch how Ingram's performance plays out when the Ravens take on the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mark Ingram II Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Mark Ingram II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ingram has averaged 7.9 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In five out of seven games this season (71.4% of his opportunities), Ingram has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Ingram has averaged 2.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.1).
- In just one of seven games this year, Ingram achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (14.3% of his opportunities).
- Ingram's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.1. He's gone over that total in only one of seven games (14.3%).
- Ingram's 22 carries in his lone career matchup against the Titans are 15.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Ingram's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 6.5 attempts, a figure he has outdone one time in one total game opposite the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Ingram is set at 29.5. That's 3.4 fewer yards than his season average of 32.9.
- Four times this season (out of seven total games -- 57.1%), Ingram has had more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Ingram's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 48.6 yards, which he's fallen short of by 15.7 on average.
- Ingram has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of seven times (28.6%).
- In only two games this season (28.6%), Ingram, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 48.6.
- Ingram's 54 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Titans are 24.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ingram has gone over Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 29.5 yards one time in one career game against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive