Mark Ingram II and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Ingram's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the New England Patriots. Watch Ingram's performance play out for the Ravens against the Patriots on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Mark Ingram II Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Mark Ingram II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ingram has recorded 8.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Ingram has yet to carry the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through six outings this year.
- Ingram has averaged 2.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.7).
- In only one of six games this year, Ingram achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Ingram has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.7 rushing attempts) in only 16.7% of his games (one of six games).
- Over his two career matchups against the Patriots, Ingram averages 11.5 carries per game, 5.0 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Ingram's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 6.5 attempts, a number he has exceeded two times in two total games opposite the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Ingram is set at 30.5. That's 7.0 fewer yards than his season average of 37.5.
- Three times this season (out of six total games -- 50%), Ingram has had more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Ingram's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 51.7 yards, which he's fallen short of by 14.2 on average.
- Ingram has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of six times (33.3%).
- In only two games this season (33.3%), Ingram, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 51.7.
- Ingram's 83.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Patriots are 53.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ingram has beat Sunday's projected rushing yards over/under of 30.5 yards two times in two total games against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive