Mark Ingram II and the Baltimore Ravens play the Tennessee Titans on Sunday in the AFC Wild Card Round at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Ingram's rushing props. You can watch how Ingram's performance plays out when the Ravens square off against the Titans on ABC/ESPN at 1:05 PM ET.
Mark Ingram II Rushing Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Mark Ingram II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ingram's per-game rushing attempts average (6.5) is 1.0 fewer rushing attempt than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In five out of 11 games this season (45.5% of his chances), Ingram has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Ingram has averaged 3.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.8).
- Ingram took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of eight games this year (12.5% of his chances).
- Ingram's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.8. He's gone over that total in only two of 11 games (18.2%).
- In his two career matchups against the Titans, Ingram averages 12 carries per game, 4.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ingram has outperformed Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 7.5 attempts one time in two total games against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Ingram is set at 28.5 yards. That is 1.3 more than his season average of 27.2.
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six of 11 matchups), Ingram has put up more than 28.5 rushing yards.
- Ingram has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (46.4) by 19.2 yards.
- Ingram has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of eight times (25%).
- In only two games this season (18.2%), Ingram, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 46.4.
- In his two career matchups against the Titans, Ingram averages 28 rushing yards per game, 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Titans, Ingram has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 28.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive