Mark Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Andrews' receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Indianapolis Colts. You can watch Andrews' performance play out for the Ravens against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Andrews is averaging 39.3 receiving yards per game, 9.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (48.5).
- In three out of seven games this year (42.9%), Andrews has put up more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- Andrews' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 60.4 per game. He is averaging 21.1 less per game than that average.
- Andrews has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Andrews has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (60.4 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Andrews' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of seven games this season (42.9%), Andrews has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Andrews has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has outperformed that value as he has caught 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- In just 42.9% of his games (three of seven), Andrews has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Andrews has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 42.9% of his games (three of seven chances).
Powered By Data Skrive