Mark Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Andrews receiving props. You can watch Andrews and the Ravens face off against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Andrews is averaging 40.5 receiving yards per game, 14.0 fewer than the over/under of 54.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In three out of six games this season (50%), Andrews has put up more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- Andrews' season average of 40.5 receiving yards per game is 20.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 61.3.
- Andrews has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Andrews has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (61.3 yards).
- Andrews' 35.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Steelers are 18.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Steelers, Andrews has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 54.5 receiving yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Andrews has pulled down 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (three of six), Andrews has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Andrews has pulled down 0.3 more receiving touchdowns (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Half of the time this season Andrews has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Andrews has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
- Andrews' zero receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Steelers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Steelers, Andrews has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive