Mark Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens square off against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at home at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Andrews' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Andrews and the Ravens square off with the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Andrews is averaging 41.5 receiving yards per game, 18.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- Andrews has not picked up more than 59.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Andrews' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 62.8 per game. He averages 21.3 fewer per game than that average.
- Andrews has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Andrews has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (62.8 yards).
- Andrews is averaging 47 yards per game in his last four contests against the Bengals, 12.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- Bookmakers have set Andrews' receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 59.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed one time in four career games versus the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Andrews' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 1.0 -- is 0.5 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Andrews has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this season.
- Andrews has reeled in 0.5 more receiving touchdowns (1.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Andrews has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Andrews has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Andrews' 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Bengals are 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Andrews has outperformed Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times in four total games against the Bengals.
Powered by Data Skrive