Mark Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Andrews receiving props. Watch how Andrews' performance plays out when the Ravens take on the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Andrews is averaging 51.8 receiving yards per game, 3.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (55.5).
- In 61.5% of his games this year (eight of 13), Andrews has totaled more than 55.5 receiving yards.
- Andrews' season average of 51.8 receiving yards per game is 1.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 53.6.
- Andrews has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 14 games (35.7%).
- In eight of his 13 games (61.5%), Andrews has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 53.6 yards.
- Andrews is averaging 48.8 yards per game in his last five outings against the Bengals, 6.7 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (55.5).
- Andrews has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 55.5 yards two times in five career games against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Andrews has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five out of 13), Andrews has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Andrews has pulled down the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In only 38.5% of his games (five of 13), Andrews has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Andrews has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 38.5% of his games (five of 13 chances).
- Over his five career matchups against the Bengals, Andrews averages 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Bengals, Andrews has exceeded this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive