Mark Andrews' Baltimore Ravens host the New York Giants on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Andrews' receiving prop bets. Watch Andrews' performance play out for the Ravens against the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Andrews is averaging 49.8 receiving yards per game, 3.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (53.5).
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven of 12), Andrews has put up more than 53.5 receiving yards.
- Andrews' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 53.7 per game. He averages 3.9 less per game than that average.
- In only four of his 13 games (30.8%), Andrews has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Andrews has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 53.7 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Andrews' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five of 12 games this year (41.7%), Andrews has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Andrews has pulled down 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Andrews has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Andrews has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 41.7% of his games (five of 12 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive