Mark Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's a look at Andrews' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Andrews' performance play out for the Ravens against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Andrews is averaging 48.4 receiving yards per game, 10.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (58.5).
- In three out of 11 games this year (27.3%), Andrews has totaled more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Andrews' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 53.3 per game. He averages 4.9 less per game than that average.
- Andrews has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 12 games (25%).
- In 54.5% of his games (six out of 11 chances), Andrews has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (53.3).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Andrews has averaged 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In four out of 11 games this year (36.4%), Andrews has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Andrews has grabbed the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Andrews has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Andrews has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive