Mark Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens square off against the Cleveland Browns on Monday on the road at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Andrews' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Andrews' Ravens square off against the Browns at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets (12/14/2020)
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Andrews is averaging 45.4 receiving yards per game, 5.1 fewer than the over/under of 50.5 set for Monday's outing.
- In 50% of his games this season (five out of 10), Andrews has put up more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Andrews' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 53.6 per game. He is averaging 8.2 less per game than that average.
- Andrews has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his 11 games (18.2%).
- In half of his matchups, Andrews has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 53.6.
- Andrews is averaging 50.4 yards per game in his last five contests against the Browns, 0.1 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (50.5).
- Andrews has surpassed Monday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 50.5 yards three times in five total games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Andrews has averaged 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Monday's game (0.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (four out of 10), Andrews has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Andrews has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has surpassed that value as he has pulled down 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- In only 40% of his games (four of 10), Andrews has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Andrews has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 40% of his games (four of 10 chances).
- Andrews' one receiving touchdown per game over his five career matchups against the Browns is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In five career games versus the Browns, Andrews has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive