Mark Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens host the Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Andrews' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Dallas Cowboys. Watch Andrews' Ravens face off against the Cowboys at 8:05 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets (12/8/2020)
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Andrews is averaging 45.4 receiving yards per game, 22.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday's game (22.5).
- In 70% of his games this season (seven out of 10), Andrews has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Andrews' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 56.7 per game. He is averaging 11.3 less per game than that average.
- Andrews has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his 10 games (20%).
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Andrews has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 56.7 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Andrews' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday's game (0.5).
- In four of 10 games this season (40%), Andrews has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Andrews has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has gone over that number as he has caught 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- In just 40% of his games (four out of 10), Andrews has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Andrews has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive