Mark Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some tips for betting on Andrews' receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers. You can watch how Andrews' performance plays out when the Ravens square off with the Steelers on NBC at 1:15 PM ET.
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Andrews is averaging 45.4 receiving yards per game, 5.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (50.5).
- In five of 10 games this season (50%), Andrews has collected more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Andrews' season average of 45.4 receiving yards per game is 11.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 56.7.
- In just two of his 10 games (20%), Andrews has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Andrews has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 56.7 yards.
- Andrews is averaging 34.8 yards per game in his last four outings against the Steelers, 15.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (50.5).
- Andrews has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 50.5 receiving yards in four total games against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Andrews has collected 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four of 10 games this season (40%), Andrews has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Andrews has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has gone over that value as he has grabbed 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- In only 40% of his games (four of 10), Andrews has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Andrews has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his four career matchups against the Steelers, Andrews averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Andrews has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in four total games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive