Mark Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Andrews' receiving prop bets. Watch Andrews' performance play out for the Ravens against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Andrews is averaging 39.8 receiving yards per game, 10.7 less than the over/under of 50.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In four of nine games this year (44.4%), Andrews has collected more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Andrews' season average of 39.8 receiving yards per game is 17.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 57.1.
- Andrews has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his nine games (11.1%).
- In only 22.2% of his games (two out of nine chances), Andrews has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (57.1).
- Andrews' 20 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Titans are 30.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Andrews has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 50.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Andrews has collected 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three out of nine), Andrews has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Andrews has pulled down 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine), Andrews has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Andrews has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Andrews' zero receiving touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Titans are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Titans, Andrews has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive