On Sunday, Mark Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Andrews' receiving prop bets. Watch how Andrews' performance plays out when the Ravens square off against the Patriots on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Andrews is averaging 37.1 receiving yards per game, 5.4 fewer than the over/under of 42.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Andrews has not picked up more than 42.5 receiving yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Andrews' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 58.9 per game. He averages 21.8 less per game than that average.
- Andrews has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Andrews has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (58.9 yards).
- Andrews is averaging 21 yards per game in his last one outing against the Patriots, 21.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- Andrews has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 42.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Andrews' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of eight games this season (37.5%), Andrews has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Andrews has collected 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Andrews has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Andrews has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 37.5% of his games (three out of eight chances).
- Andrews' zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Patriots are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Patriots, Andrews has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive