Mark Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens meet the Tennessee Titans on Sunday in the AFC Wild Card Round at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Andrews' receiving props. Watch how Andrews' performance plays out when the Ravens square off with the Titans on ABC/ESPN at 1:05 PM ET.
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Mark Andrews Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Andrews is averaging 50.1 receiving yards per game, 1.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (51.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this season (eight out of 14), Andrews has totaled more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Andrews' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 53.8 per game. He averages 3.7 fewer per game than that average.
- Andrews has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 15 games (33.3%).
- In eight of his 14 games (57.1%), Andrews has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 53.8 yards.
- Andrews is averaging 58 yards per game in his last two outings against the Titans, 6.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (51.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Andrews' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 51.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed one time in two total games versus the Titans.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Andrews' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- In five out of 14 games this year (35.7%), Andrews has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Andrews has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- In only 35.7% of his games (five out of 14), Andrews has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just five of his 14 games (35.7%), Andrews has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Andrews averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Titans, the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Titans, Andrews has exceeded this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive