Marcus Johnson and the Indianapolis Colts host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Johnson's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Johnson's Colts face off against the Ravens at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Marcus Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Marcus Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson's 56.8 receiving yards per game average is 13.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (43.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (two out of four), Johnson has collected more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.5 per game. He has put up 22.3 more per game than that average.
- In one of his one game (100%), Johnson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 75% of his games (three of four opportunities), Johnson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (34.5).
Powered By Data Skrive