Marcus Johnson and the Indianapolis Colts hit the field against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at home at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Johnson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Johnson's performance play out for the Colts against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Marcus Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Marcus Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson's 36.4 receiving yards per game average is 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (35.5).
- In three out of seven games this season (42.9%), Johnson has put up more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.2 per game. He is averaging 0.8 fewer per game than that average.
- In just one of his three games (33.3%), Johnson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Johnson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.2 yards.
- Johnson's 27.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Titans are 8.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Johnson's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 35.5 yards, a number he has exceeded one time in two career games versus the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive