Marcus Johnson and the Indianapolis Colts square off against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at home at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Johnson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Johnson's performance plays out when the Colts square off with the Packers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Marcus Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Marcus Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson's 40.2 receiving yards per game average is 4.7 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (35.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (three out of six), Johnson has totaled more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson has put up 3.0 more receiving yards per game (40.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 37.2.
- In only one of his three games (33.3%), Johnson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his games, Johnson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.2.
Powered By Data Skrive