Marcus Johnson and the Indianapolis Colts travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Thursday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Johnson's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Tennessee Titans. Watch Johnson's Colts face off against the Titans on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Marcus Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (11/12/2020)
Marcus Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 48.2 receiving yards per game, 13.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (34.5).
- In three out of five games this season (60%), Johnson has totaled more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson has put up 9.2 more receiving yards per game (48.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 39.
- Johnson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- Johnson's 55 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Titans are 20.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Johnson's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 34.5 yards, a figure he has exceeded one time in one career game against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive