Malik Taylor and the Green Bay Packers visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Taylor's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Taylor's Packers square off against the Buccaneers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Malik Taylor Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Malik Taylor Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Taylor is averaging 5.0 receiving yards per game, 19.5 less than the over/under of 24.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Taylor has yet to put up more than 24.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Taylor's season average of 5.0 receiving yards per game is 21.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 26.
- Taylor has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Taylor has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (26 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive