Malcolm Brown and the Los Angeles Rams travel to play the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Brown's rushing prop bets. You can watch Brown's performance play out for the Rams against the Dolphins on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Malcolm Brown Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Malcolm Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Brown has averaged 9.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.7 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In four out of six games this season (66.7% of his chances), Brown has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Brown's season-long average over/under is 9.7 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only two of six games this year, Brown achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Brown has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (9.7 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (two of six games).
- Brown finished with zero carries in his single career matchup against the Dolphins, 7.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 7.5 rushing attempts in one total game against the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Brown's 36.0 rushing yards per game average is 6.5 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of six total games -- 66.7%), Brown has had more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Brown has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (36.7) by 0.7 yards.
- Brown has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- Brown's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 36.7 yards, a figure he's gone over in half of his games.
- Brown's zero rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Dolphins are 29.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Dolphins, Brown has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 29.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive