Malcolm Brown and the Los Angeles Rams host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Brown's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Brown's performance play out for the Rams against the Cardinals on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Malcolm Brown Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Malcolm Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Brown has averaged 6.5 rushing attempts per game, 8.0 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In one out of 15 games this season (6.7% of his chances), Brown has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Brown has averaged 1.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.2).
- In just four of 14 games this year, Brown achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Brown's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.2. He's gone over that total in only five of 15 games (33.3%).
- Over his seven career matchups against the Cardinals, Brown averages 6.6 carries per game, 7.9 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Brown's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 14.5 attempts, a number he has failed to eclipse in seven lifetime games against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Brown is set at 54.5 yards. That's 28.0 more than his season average of 26.5.
- Two times this season (out of 15 total games -- 13.3%), Brown has had more than 54.5 rushing yards.
- Brown's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 31.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 5.4 on average.
- Brown has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 14 times (35.7%).
- In only six games this season (40%), Brown, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 31.9.
- Over his seven career matchups against the Cardinals, Brown averages 22.6 rushing yards per game, 31.9 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 54.5 rushing yards in seven total games against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Brown's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Brown had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three out of 15 games this season (20% of his opportunities).
- Brown's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.2 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In only zero of two games this year, Brown hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Brown has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only three of 15 games (20%).
- Brown's 0.1 rushing touchdowns per game over his seven career matchups against the Cardinals are 0.4 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In seven career games versus the Cardinals, Brown has exceeded this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive