Malcolm Brown and the Los Angeles Rams host the New York Jets on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Brown's rushing prop bets. You can watch Brown and the Rams square off with the Jets on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Malcolm Brown Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Malcolm Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Brown has notched 6.9 rushing attempts per game, 2.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- Brown has collected more than 4.5 rushing attempts in eight of 13 games this season (61.5% of his opportunities).
- Brown's season-long average over/under is 8.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just four of 13 games this year, Brown achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (30.8% of his opportunities).
- Brown has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.2 rushing attempts) in only 38.5% of his games (five of 13 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Brown is set at 18.5. That's 9.7 fewer yards than his season average of 28.2.
- Nine times this season (out of 13 total games -- 69.2%), Brown has had more than 18.5 rushing yards.
- Brown's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 32.1 yards, which he's fallen short of by 3.9 on average.
- Brown has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 13 opportunities (38.5%).
- Brown has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (32.1) in just 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive