Malcolm Brown and the Los Angeles Rams host the New England Patriots on Thursday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Brown's rushing props. Watch Brown's Rams square off with the Patriots at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Malcolm Brown Rushing Prop Bets (12/10/2020)
Malcolm Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Brown has notched 7.5 rushing attempts per game, 3.0 more than the over/under in Thursday's game (4.5).
- In eight out of 12 games this season (66.7% of his opportunities), Brown has had more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- Brown has averaged 1.0 fewer rushing attempt per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.5).
- Brown took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of 12 games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Brown's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.5. He's gone over that total in only five of 12 games (41.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Brown's 30.6 rushing yards per game average is 12.1 more than Thursday's over/under.
- In 75% of his games this season (nine of 12 matchups), Brown has put up more than 18.5 rushing yards.
- Brown's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 33.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.6 on average.
- Brown has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 12 opportunities (41.7%).
- Brown has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (33.2) in only 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive