Malcolm Brown and the Los Angeles Rams visit the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Brown's rushing props. Watch Brown's Rams square off with the Cardinals at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Malcolm Brown Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Malcolm Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Brown has averaged 7.9 rushing attempts per game, 2.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- In eight of 11 games this season (72.7% of his chances), Brown has recorded more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Brown's season-long average over/under is 8.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.9 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just four of 11 games this year, Brown achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (36.4% of his opportunities).
- Brown has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.8 rushing attempts) in only 45.5% of his games (five of 11 games).
- Brown's 7.2 carries per game over his six career matchups against the Cardinals are 1.7 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has beat Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 5.5 attempts four times in six total games against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Brown's 33.6 rushing yards per game average is 10.1 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 63.6% of his games this season (seven of 11 matchups), Brown has put up more than 23.5 rushing yards.
- Brown's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 34.1 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Brown has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 11 times (45.5%).
- Brown has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (34.1) in only 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 matchups).
- Brown's 26.8 rushing yards per game over his six career matchups against the Cardinals are 3.3 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has exceeded Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 23.5 yards four times in six career games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive