Malcolm Brown and the Los Angeles Rams host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Brown's rushing props. Watch Brown's Rams play the 49ers at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Malcolm Brown Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Malcolm Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Brown has recorded 8.4 rushing attempts per game, 1.9 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Brown has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts in seven out of 10 games this season (70% of his opportunities).
- Brown's season-long average over/under is nine rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.6 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only four of 10 games this year, Brown achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Brown averages 5.9 carries per game over his eight career matchups against the 49ers, 0.6 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has exceeded Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 6.5 attempts three times in eight career games against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Brown's 36.6 rushing yards per game average is 10.1 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 70% of his games this season (seven of 10 matchups), Brown has put up more than 26.5 rushing yards.
- Brown's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 34.9, which he's outpaced by 1.7 yards on average this year.
- Brown has gone over his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
- Brown's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 34.9 yards, a figure he's gone over in half of his games.
- Over his eight career matchups against the 49ers, Brown averages 23.2 rushing yards per game, 3.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In eight career games versus the 49ers, Brown has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 26.5 yards three times.
Powered By Data Skrive