Malcolm Brown and the Los Angeles Rams visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's a look at Brown's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Brown and the Rams square off with the Buccaneers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Malcolm Brown Rushing Prop Bets (11/23/2020)
Malcolm Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Brown has averaged 9.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 more than the over/under in Monday's game (7.5).
- In six of nine games this season (66.7% of his chances), Brown has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Brown's season-long average over/under is 9.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just four of nine games this year, Brown achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Brown has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (9.2 rushing attempts) in just 44.4% of his games (four of nine games).
- Over his two career matchups against the Buccaneers, Brown averages 2.5 carries per game, 5.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Brown's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 7.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in two career games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards over/under for Brown is set at 30.5. That's 7.9 fewer yards than his season average of 38.4.
- Six times this season (out of nine total games -- 66.7%), Brown has had more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Brown's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 35.4, which he's outpaced by 3.0 yards on average this year.
- Brown has hit the rushing yards over in 55.6% of his opportunities (five of nine games).
- Brown's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 35.4 yards, a figure he's gone over in five out of nine games (55.6%).
- Brown's seven rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Buccaneers are 23.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Brown has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 30.5 rushing yards in two career games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive