Mack Hollins' Miami Dolphins visit the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hollins' receiving prop bets. You can watch Hollins and the Dolphins take on the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mack Hollins Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Mack Hollins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hollins is averaging 11.5 receiving yards per game, 14.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- In two out of 15 games this season (13.3%), Hollins has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Hollins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.5 per game. He is averaging 23.0 less per game than that average.
- Hollins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only zero of his one game (0%).
- In only two of his 15 games (13.3%), Hollins has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 34.5 yards.
- Hollins is averaging zero yards per game in his last two outings against the Bills, 25.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Hollins' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 25.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in two total games against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive