On Saturday, Lynn Bowden Jr. and the Miami Dolphins visit the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Bowden's rushing prop bets. Watch Bowden's Dolphins square off against the Raiders on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
Lynn Bowden Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Lynn Bowden Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bowden's per-game rushing attempts average (0.9) is 0.6 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (1.5).
- In one of eight games this season (12.5% of his chances), Bowden has had more than 1.5 rushing attempts.
- Bowden has averaged 0.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (1.5).
- In only zero of one game this year, Bowden achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Bowden's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 1.5. He's gone over that total in just one of eight games (12.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards prop bet for Bowden is set at 6.5 yards. That is 2.6 more than his season average of 3.9.
- Two times this season (out of eight total games -- 25%), Bowden has had more than 6.5 rushing yards.
- Bowden has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (5.5) by 1.6 yards.
- Bowden has gone over the rushing yards total in 100% of his opportunities (one of one game).
- Bowden has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (5.5) in only 25% of his games (two out of eight matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive