Logan Thomas and Washington host the New York Giants on Sunday at FedExField. Here's an analysis of Thomas' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Thomas and Washington square off with the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 29.7 receiving yards per game, 6.8 less than the over/under of 36.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Thomas has not picked up more than 36.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Thomas' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.8 per game. He is averaging 3.1 less per game than that average.
- Thomas has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his seven games (42.9%).
- In just 42.9% of his games (three of seven chances), Thomas has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (32.8).
- Thomas' 29.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Giants are 7.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Giants, Thomas has outdone this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 36.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive