Logan Thomas and Washington take on the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at home at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips around Thomas' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Thomas' Washington football team square off against the Cowboys on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 24.7 receiving yards per game, 6.8 fewer than the over/under of 31.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six), Thomas has collected more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' season average of 24.7 receiving yards per game is 8.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 33.
- Thomas has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his six games (33.3%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (two of six chances), Thomas has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (33).
- Thomas is averaging zero yards per game in his last one outing against the Cowboys, 31.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Thomas' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 31.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one total game against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive