Logan Thomas and Washington travel to play the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's a look at Thomas' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Thomas' Washington football team square off with the Giants at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 21.2 receiving yards per game, 5.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Thomas has not totaled more than 26.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Thomas' season average of 21.2 receiving yards per game is 13.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 34.3.
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Thomas has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (34.3 yards).
- Thomas is averaging 17 yards per game in his last one outing against the Giants, 9.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- In one career game versus the Giants, Thomas has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 26.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive