Logan Thomas and Washington take on the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at home at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips around Thomas' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Thomas and Washington square off against the Rams on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 25.5 receiving yards per game, 9.0 fewer than the over/under of 34.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Thomas has yet to put up more than 34.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Thomas' season average of 25.5 receiving yards per game is 8.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 34.2.
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Thomas has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (34.2 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive