Logan Thomas' Washington football team visits the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Thomas' receiving prop bets. Watch Thomas' Washington football team square off with the Eagles on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 42.2 receiving yards per game, 8.3 fewer than the over/under of 50.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (five of 15), Thomas has collected more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.9 per game. He has put up 7.3 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 15 games (53.3%), Thomas has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In eight of his 15 games (53.3%), Thomas has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 34.9 yards.
- Thomas' 26 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Eagles are 24.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Thomas has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 50.5 receiving yards in two total games against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thomas' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (five of 15), Thomas has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Thomas has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In only zero of his two games (0%), Thomas has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just five of his 15 games (33.3%), Thomas has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his two career matchups against the Eagles, Thomas averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Eagles, Thomas has outdone this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive