Logan Thomas and Washington host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Thomas' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Thomas' performance play out for Washington against the Panthers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 40.7 receiving yards per game, 6.8 fewer than the over/under of 47.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (four of 14), Thomas has put up more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.9 per game. He has collected 6.8 more per game than that average.
- Thomas has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his matchups, Thomas has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 33.9.
- Thomas' zero receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Panthers are 47.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Thomas' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 47.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one total game against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thomas has collected 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 35.7% of his games this year (five of 14), Thomas has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Thomas has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that value as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In only 0% of his games (zero out of one), Thomas has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only five of his 14 games (35.7%), Thomas has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his only career matchup against the Panthers, Thomas scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Thomas has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive