Logan Thomas and Washington host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at FedExField. Here are some betting insights and tips for Thomas receiving props. Watch Thomas' Washington football team play the Seahawks at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 36.1 receiving yards per game, 1.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five of 13), Thomas has collected more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.7 per game. He has collected 2.4 more per game than that average.
- Thomas has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just six of his 13 games (46.2%).
- In only six of his 13 games (46.2%), Thomas has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 33.7 yards.
- Thomas' zero receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Seahawks are 37.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Thomas' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 37.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one lifetime game against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thomas' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five out of 13 games this year (38.5%), Thomas has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Thomas has pulled down 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 0% of his games (zero of one), Thomas has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Thomas has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Thomas' zero receiving touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Seahawks are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Thomas has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive