Logan Thomas and Washington travel to play the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Thomas' receiving prop bets. You can watch Thomas and Washington play the Steelers on FOX at 5:00 PM ET.
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 29.8 receiving yards per game, 1.7 less than the over/under of 31.5 set for Monday's outing.
- In 36.4% of his games this year (four out of 11), Thomas has put up more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' season average of 29.8 receiving yards per game is 3.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 33.7.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Thomas has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Thomas has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 33.7 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive