On Thursday, Logan Thomas and Washington travel to play the Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Thomas' receiving prop bets. Watch Thomas' Washington football team face off against the Cowboys on FOX at 4:30 PM ET.
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 30.8 receiving yards per game, 2.7 fewer than the over/under of 33.5 set for Thursday's outing.
- In four of 10 games this year (40%), Thomas has totaled more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' season average of 30.8 receiving yards per game is 2.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 33.7.
- Thomas has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 10 games (40%).
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Thomas has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 33.7 yards.
- Thomas is averaging 30 yards per game in his last two outings against the Cowboys, 3.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (33.5).
- Thomas has eclipsed Thursday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 33.5 yards one time in two career games against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive