Logan Thomas and Washington host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at FedExField. Here's an analysis of Thomas' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Thomas' performance play out for Washington against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 33.6 receiving yards per game, 2.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- In four out of nine games this year (44.4%), Thomas has collected more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas has put up 0.2 more receiving yards per game (33.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 33.4.
- Thomas has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his nine games (44.4%).
- In just 44.4% of his games (four of nine opportunities), Thomas has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (33.4).
- Thomas is averaging three yards per game in his last one outing against the Bengals, 33.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Thomas' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 36.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one total game against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive