Logan Thomas and Washington travel to play the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Thomas receiving props. You can watch Thomas and Washington face off against the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 29.5 receiving yards per game, 4.0 fewer than the over/under of 33.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three of eight games this year (37.5%), Thomas has totaled more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.2 per game. He is averaging 3.7 fewer per game than that average.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Thomas has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 37.5% of his games (three of eight opportunities), Thomas has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (33.2).
Powered By Data Skrive