The Washington Football Team (2-6) will look to prove oddsmakers wrong when they play the Detroit Lions (3-5) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 as 3.0-point underdogs. The point total is set at 46.0 for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Lions vs Football Team Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Detroit vs Washington: Last 5 Meetings
Detroit has an edge against Washington in the last five matchups between these two squads, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. Washington has a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against Detroit. Detroit outscored Washington 119-95 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Lions vs Football Team: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Detroit has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three games.
- Detroit has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to score an average of 53.7 points in its last three games, 7.7 more than the 46.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Washington has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Washington has gone under the total two times in the last three contests.
- Washington's total over the last three games is 9.3 points fewer than the 46.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Seven of Detroit's games have gone over 46.0 points this season (87.5% of matchups).
- Two of Washington's games have gone over 46.0 points this year (25% of matchups).
- The two teams combine to score 43.7 points per game, 2.3 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Combined, these teams surrender 53.5 points per game, 7.5 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Detroit's outings this year have an average point total of 54.6, 8.6 more points than this game's over/under.
- Washington has a 42.6-point average over/under in its outings this season, 3.4 fewer points than this game's total.
Lions Betting Insights
- Detroit has compiled a losing 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Detroit's games this year -- eight out of eight -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Detroit turns the ball over 1.1 times per game, only per game than the 1.1 Washington forces on average.
- Detroit has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 3-3 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.1 times or less.
- This season, Washington has a 1-0-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when it forces at least 1.1 turnovers.
- Detroit has just a 0-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 0-3 overall in home games.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has compiled a losing 3-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- Washington has a losing ATS record of 0-1 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- Most of Washington's games this year -- four out of eight -- have failed to go overthe point total (50%).
- Washington turns the ball over 1.9 times per game, just 1.0 more turnover per game than the 0.9 Detroit forces on average.
- Washington has a 2-1-1 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.9 times or less.
- This season, Detroit has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when it forces at least 0.9 turnovers.
- Washington is just 1-2 against the spread in away games this year, and is 0-3 overall on the road.
Halapoulivaati Vaitai: Questionable (Foot),
Kenny Golladay: Out (Hip),
Jamal Agnew: Questionable (Ribs),
Joe Dahl: Questionable (Back),
Nick Williams: Questionable (Shoulder),
T.J. Hockenson: Questionable (Toe),
Jarrad Davis: Questionable (Knee)
Dustin Hopkins: Questionable (Right Groin),
Jared Norris: Out (Hamstring),
Geron Christian: Out (Knee),
Jeff Badet: Questionable (Hamstring),
Kyle Allen: Out (Ankle),
Dontrelle Inman: Out (Hamstring)
Powered By Data Skrive