The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4) are 3.0-point underdogs as they try to halt their four-game losing streak in a matchup against the Detroit Lions (1-3) on Sunday, October 18, 2020 at TIAA Bank Field. An over/under of 54.5 is set for the game.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Lions vs Jaguars Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Lions vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
Jacksonville holds a 3-2 advantage over Detroit in the past five matchups between these two teams. Jacksonville has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 131 points while Detroit put up 110.
Lions vs Jaguars: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Detroit is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Detroit has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Lions and their opponents have combined to score an average of 58.7 points over their last three games, 4.2 more than the 54.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Jacksonville has struggled to cover recently, going 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- Jacksonville has gone under the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Jaguars total over the last three games is 5.8 points fewer than the 54.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Detroit's games have gone over 54.5 points two times this season 50% of matchups).
- Jacksonville has played two games this year that finished with a combined score over 54.5 points (40% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 46.6 points per game, 7.9 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams surrender a combined 61.2 points per game, 6.7 more points than this matchup's total.
- The Lions have an average total of 56.5 in their contests this year, 2.0 more points than this game's over/under.
- Jaguars contests this season have a 51.2-point average over/under, 3.3 fewer points than this game's total.
Lions Betting Insights
- Detroit is an even 1-1 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-1 overall on the road.
- Detroit has put together a losing 1-3 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Detroit's games this year -- four out of four -- have hit the over (100%).
- This season, the Jaguars have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 0.8 times Lions have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Detroit doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville's games have hit the over in three out of five opportunities this season (60%).
- Jacksonville has put together a losing 2-3 record against the spread this season.
- Jacksonville's record against the spread in home games this year is an even 1-1, and its record at home overall is 1-1.
- This season, the Lions have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 1.4 times Jaguars have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, Jacksonville is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- Detroit is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
Lions: No Injuries Listed
Jaguars: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive