LeSean McCoy and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Chicago Bears on Thursday at Soldier Field. Here's some tips for betting on McCoy's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Chicago Bears. Watch how McCoy's performance plays out when the Buccaneers take on the Bears on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
LeSean McCoy Rushing Prop Bets (10/8/2020)
LeSean McCoy Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McCoy's per-game rushing attempts average (0.5) is 4.0 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (4.5).
- McCoy has not carried the ball more than 4.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- McCoy has averaged 4.0 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (4.5).
- McCoy has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, McCoy has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (4.5 attempts).
- McCoy's 12.7 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Bears are 8.2 more rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- McCoy has surpassed Thursday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 4.5 attempts three times in three career games against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- McCoy's -0.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 18.0 fewer than Thursday's over/under.
- McCoy has not rushed for more than 17.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- McCoy's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 17.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 18.0 on average.
- McCoy has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, McCoy has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (17.5 yards).
- McCoy's 65.3 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Bears are 47.8 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set McCoy's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 17.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed two times in three career games opposite the Bears.
Powered by Data Skrive