Leonard Fournette and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the New York Giants on Monday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Fournette's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the New York Giants. Watch Fournette's performance play out for the Buccaneers against the Giants on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Leonard Fournette Rushing Prop Bets (11/2/2020)
Leonard Fournette Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Fournette's per-game rushing attempts average (7.0) is 3.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Monday's game (10.5).
- Fournette has collected more than 10.5 rushing attempts in two out of five games this season (40% of his opportunities).
- Fournette's season-long average over/under is 9.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Fournette's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Fournette has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (9.5 rushing attempts) in just 40% of his games (two of five games).
- Fournette notched nine carries in his single career matchup against the Giants, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Fournette has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 10.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Giants.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards over/under for Fournette is set at 41.5 yards. That's 6.9 fewer than his season average of 34.6.
- In 40% of his games this season (two of five matchups), Fournette has put up more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Fournette has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (37) by 2.4 yards.
- Fournette has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- Fournette has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (37) in only 40% of his games (two out of five matchups).
- Fournette's 41 rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Giants are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game versus the Giants, Fournette has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 41.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive