Leonard Fournette and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Fournette's rushing props. You can watch Fournette and the Buccaneers square off with the Raiders on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Leonard Fournette Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Leonard Fournette Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Fournette's per-game rushing attempts average (6.0) is 0.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Fournette has not carried the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Fournette has averaged 4.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.5).
- In just one of three games this year, Fournette achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Fournette has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.5 rushing attempts) in just 25% of his games (one of four games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Fournette's 30.8 rushing yards per game average is 4.3 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Fournette has yet to rush for more than 26.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Fournette's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 40.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 9.7 on average.
- Fournette has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- Fournette has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (40.5) in only 25% of his games (one out of four matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive