Leonard Fournette and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers travel to play the Chicago Bears on Thursday at Soldier Field. Here's some tips for betting on Fournette's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Chicago Bears. You can watch how Fournette's performance plays out when the Buccaneers square off with the Bears on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Leonard Fournette Rushing Prop Bets (10/8/2020)
Leonard Fournette Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Fournette has averaged 8.0 rushing attempts per game, 2.5 more than the over/under in Thursday's game (5.5).
- Fournette has not carried the ball more than 5.5 times in a game through three outings this season.
- Fournette's season-long average over/under is 10.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Fournette has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Fournette has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (10.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Fournette is set at 20.5. That is 20.5 more yards than his season average of 41.0.
- Fournette has yet to rush for more than 20.5 yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Fournette's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 40.5, which he's outpaced by 0.5 yards on average this year.
- Fournette has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Fournette has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (40.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive