On Saturday, Leonard Fournette and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers travel to play the Detroit Lions at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips into Fournette's rushing prop bets. Watch Fournette's Buccaneers square off against the Lions at 1:00 PM ET on NFL Network.
Leonard Fournette Rushing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Leonard Fournette Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Fournette's per-game rushing attempts average (7.5) is 9.0 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's game (16.5).
- Fournette has yet to carry the ball more than 16.5 times in a game through 11 outings this year.
- Fournette has averaged 3.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.8).
- In only three of 10 games this year, Fournette achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (30% of his opportunities).
- Fournette's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.8. He's gone over that total in only four of 11 games (36.4%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Fournette's 29.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 33.4 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of 11 total games -- 9.1%), Fournette has had more than 62.5 rushing yards.
- Fournette has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (42.7) by 13.6 yards.
- Fournette has hit the rushing yards over in only three of 10 opportunities (30%).
- In only four games this season (36.4%), Fournette, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 42.7.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Fournette's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is the same as his prop bet over/under in Saturday's game.
- Fournette has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 27.3% of his games this season (three of 11 chances).
- Fournette's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In only one of four games this year, Fournette hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Fournette has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just three of 11 games (27.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive